Day#15: Bullet Point Your Whole Day
Okay, I’m really sorry! This was supposed to be posted yesterday… again but this time our desktop computer crashed which I often used in blogging. Now I’m stuck at these old rusty laptop that I haven’t used in ages. I really hate this particular point in my life. Anyways, my day today wasn’t unlike any other unemployed days.
- I woke up early around 6:30 a.m. and watched myself stared at the ceiling for no specific reason
- Then I drank my regular hot chocolate (supposed to be coffee but I don’t have anything to do to stay awake so I prefer hot choco) while watching anime, HBO and MTV.
- Then I had a 10 minute work-out.
- Washed my face then go back to sleep
- Woke up at around noon to eat my lunch then go back to sleep. AGAIN
- Woke up around 4:00 p.m. and had a nice cold shower
- Went on another foodporn (I ate some cookies, pasta, bread and a few bananas)
- Around 7:00 pm, blogging, searching for something news-worthy (congratulations, America! Now EVERYONE can be married to whom they really love!)
- Around 8:00 till 10:00 pm I’m gonna watch movies until I feel the need to go back to bed… again.
So yeah, my normal day is definitely unproductive, but there comes a day where I run errands, catching up with my close acquaintances and friends but most of my days, I am caged at home.
Sorry for being boring!