42 Little Things In Life That Really Make It Worth Living
Small things we all overlook that makes a significant changes in our life. We must learn to appreciate these small things because, unconsciously, they make our day worth living for.
- When the two potential lovebirds you’re rooting for in a TV show finally get together.
- When the train/bus you need for a transfer gets to the stop the same moment you do.
- Getting a text from someone you actually want to talk to.
- Getting in the car and turning the radio on to find that your favorite song just started.
- A wonderful shower after being out all day.
- All “-gasms”.
- Meeting someone who’s obsessed with the same shows/musical artists you are.
- Falling in friend-love.
- Offering someone some of what you’re eating while praying to the heavens that they say “no” because you really don’t want to share and then they politely decline.
- Getting ready to do laundry and finding cash in your pockets.
- Arriving to the gym to find your favorite machine waiting for you.
- Finding something good to watch on Netflix in under…
View original post 231 more words